Water Damage Restoration
Accidents happen. One of the kids left the faucet running. The toilet overflowed. A branch fell on your roof. Whatever the cause, you now have a big mess. Water damage needs to be dealt with immediately so you don't have bigger problems down the road, such as compromised air quality due to the growth of mold spores. Complete Clean Restoration has been drying area properties that have been affected by storms, burst pipes, and water leaks. For more than 8 years, area residents and businesses have trusted Complete Clean Restoration for quality dry out services will professionalism that is second to none.
Free Damage Restoration Quote
Water Damage Controlled
Standing water must be removed quickly. Our high-powered equipment can handle the task. Once visible water has been removed, we'll use our infrared camera to locate any hidden dampness behind walls and under floorboards. Once identified, the affected areas are dried out to prevent microbial growth. When you call Complete Clean Restoration to handle your water damage emergency, we will:
- Remove damaged structures and replace them with quality materials
- Professionally clean and sanitize affected surfaces and belongings
- Kill and remove all traces of bacteria, fungi, and mildew
- Sanitize and disinfect problem areas to get rid of unpleasant odors
Your Water Damage Emergency is Our Area of Expertise
We understand that you are dealing with trauma and the emotions of having your property damaged by water. The remediation of water damaged properties is our specialty. Complete Clean Restoration has a team on call 24/7 to handle area water emergencies, and dry out properties quickly and completely.
Why Call Complete Clean Restoration for your water damage assessment and remediation?
- Handling water damage emergencies since 2012
- Advanced water extraction methods are used to get rid of water
- State-of-the-art equipment is deployed to detect hidden moisture
- High volume fans and powerful dehumidifiers promote air circulation
- All damaged surfaces are professionally cleaned and sanitized
- All traces of bacteria, fungi, and mildew are removed
- Problem areas are sanitized and disinfected to get rid of microbes unpleasant odors
- All necessary permits are acquired