Emergency Water Removal
Damage from flooding gets worse and more expensive the longer it sits. What's more, standing water is a potential breeding ground for bacteria that can cause infectious diseases. If you have a water emergency in your home or place of business, call the dry out experts at Complete Clean Restoration to quickly remove all standing water and then tackle the hidden moisture that may lurk behind walls and under flooring. Quick response time is critical for minimizing health risks to you and your family or co-workers.
24 Hour Water Removal Service
Your Water Emergency is Our Specialty
Handling emergency water removal since 2012, Complete Clean Restoration has become the area's trusted water removal specialist. We'll arrive on the scene and quickly assess the size and scope of the damage. Next, we'll help design a plan of attack to restore your property as quickly and smoothly as possible. We'll even handle the paperwork with your insurance company.
Why call Complete Clean Restoration when you have a water emergency:
- Handling water removal emergencies since 2012
- Able to pump large volumes of water quickly
- State-of-the-art equipment to detect hidden moisture
- High volume fans and powerful dehumidifiers to dry areas quickly
- Clean and sanitize all surfaces and belongings contaminated by flood water
- Kill and remove all traces of bacteria, fungi, and mildew
- Sanitize, disinfect, and deodorize to remove and prevent unpleasant odors
Safety First: Let Complete Clean Restoration Handle the Water Extraction
Our professional teams have been thoroughly trained in rapid, safe flood water removal. Leave it to the experts. Call today for a free quote.
- If it's not safe to stay in the building, get all family members and pets out immediately.
- Do not allow children to play with toys that have been contaminated by floodwater.
- Avoid exposure to flood waters if you have an open wound.
- Call for a quick response to remove standing water
- Complete Clean Restoration will decontaminate and sanitize all surfaces